Mr. E. M Najeebadmin
Chairman - Airtravel Enterprises Group of Companies Business interest in Airtravel, Tourism & Leisure, Hospitality, Tourism Consultancy, Advertising, Event Management, Housing and construction, Information Technology, Logistics, and Healthcare. Expertise in Management, Tourism Management. Main Initiator of the Public-Private partnership in the Tourism industry in Kerala .
One of the frontline players in forming the innovative ‘Kerala Travel Mart’, the mega promotional tool of the Tourism industry in Kerala. Pioneered Helicopter Tourism, Medical Value Travel, and Golf Tourism in Kerala. Business presence in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Kannur, Calicut, Cochin, and Trivandrum. Overseas Associate offices in AbuDhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Mussafah. Tourism Expert Member in various Government Committees. Committed campaigner for environment and ecology. Public speaker, writer, and developmental enthusiast.
BUSINESS Founder Chairman and Managing Director - Airtravel Enterprises India Limited: Airtravel and leisure company established in 1976 with offices at 11 locations across India.
Group Chairman - The Great India Tour Company Private Limited: Premier Tourism, Leisure and Destination Management Company, Government of India accredited. Winner of the ‘Best Tour Operator Award’ of the Government of Kerala continuously for four years. Winner of the Galileo Express Award for the Best Regional Tour Operator, for the years 2006 & 2008. Offers Inbound, Domestic and Outbound Tours. Executive Director - KIMS Health Care Management Limited:
A chain of 6 multi-specialty tertiary care hospitals in India and 5 hospitals in the GCC countries. Also a Cancer Care Hospital in Trivandrum.Chairman - Green Gateway Leisure Limited: Hospitality company promoting the 168 key deluxe five star beach and backwaters resort and spa in 45 acres of land at Bekal, Kasargode, North Kerala.
- Individual Expert Member - National Tourism Advisory Council (NTAC)
- Member of the Tourism Advisory Committee, Government of Kerala.
- Senior Vice President- IATO
- President, Confederation of Kerala Tourism Industry ( CKTI )
- President - Kerala Medical Value Travel Society
- Vice Chairman of the Trivandrum Agenda Task Force (TATF), an organization of leading businessmen and industrialists working for the development of Kerala and Trivandrum.
- Regional Chairman IATO - Southern region and former Chairman - Kerala Chapter.
- Elected member- Kerala State Council - CII.
- Convenor - Healthcare Panel - State Council of CII - 2017-18
- Board Member and Member of the Academic Council- Mar Ivanios College ( Autonomous College)- Board of studies for English.
- Member of Advisory Committee, and visiting faculty of ‘Kerala Institute of Travel & Tourism Studies (KITTS)’, a Government of Kerala undertaking.
- Patron, South Kerala Hoteliers Federation (SKHF)
- Member- Governing Council of Tourism & Hospitality Skill Council (THSC).
- Former President of Kerala Travel Mart- KTM for the past six years.
- Past President & Managing Committee Member- Trivandrum Management Association.
- Former President Trivandrum Chamber of Commerce and Indutry (TCCI)
- Former Secretary of Trivandrum Golf Club.
- Former Member of the Syndicate, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kerala
- Former Member of the Committee on State Level ‘Responsible Tourism’ constituted by the Department of Tourism.
- Former Member-Task Force for the Development of Tourism and Smart Waterways in the State Planning Board.
- Former Member of the Faculty of Social Science, Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT) Kerala
- Former Member Managing Committee of Trivandrum International Airport Development Society (TRIDAS), constituted by the State Government.
- Former Member of the Board of Studies in Business Management, Kerala University.
- Former Member of the Board of Studies, Mahatma Gandhi University and Kannur University, Kerala
- >Former Member of the Tourism Expert Committee, ASSOCHAM, New Delhi
- Has contributed scores of articles in various magazines and publications in India and abroad.
- Public speaker, literary enthusiast, and creative writer.
A goodwill ambassador of many causes in the business, cultural and social field and an active charity participant in various capacities.
- Selected among the Travel Industry's 100 most Influential Persons - Award Winners in the category - Outbound Tour Operators, in the survey conducted by OTM, Travel News Digest Publication with Media Partners NDTV Profit.
- Received over 100’s of awards and recognitions for for Business excellence from leading Airlines in the tourism industry for the last 40 years for ATE and GITC.
- Tourism Award for several years from Kerala Government, and National award for one year.
- Management Leadership Award for the year 2003-2004 from the Trivandrum Management Association (TMA)
- MKK Nayar Memorial Productivity Award, by Kerala Productivity Council.
- Conferred the honour of “Professor Emeritus” by the Korean Medical Tourism Association in 2009.
- Won the Mother Teresa Award 2011 by the Socialist Samskara Kendra for the contributions rendered to the Socio Cultural causes
- World Malayalee Council Business Award - 2011 for contribution to Travel & Tourism.
- Business Excellence Award - 2013 by Trivandrum Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Won the “Gallery of Legends” award of South India Travel Awards- 2015
- Indywood Business Excellence awards-2018 by the Indywood Billionaires Club
- Graduate in English literature from Kerala University, Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism from Bhavan's Rajendra Prasad Institute of Communication & Management, and MBA from the New Port University, USA.
- Married to Dr. P M Saffia MS MCH, Former Principal and Professor & Head, Department of Plastic Surgery, Government Medical College, Trivandrum. Presently Sr. Consultant - Plastic Surgery and Vice Dean - Academics - Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences ( KIMS)
- Two Sons - Zaheer E.N (B. Tech, MBA), Executive Director - Airtravel Enterprises India Ltd and Tariq E.N (B. Tech), Head - Operations - Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences- Bahrain.
- Family- Mrs. Sherin Zaheer w/o Mr Zaheer and two children Manha and Innaya.Mrs Siju Tariq w/o Mr Tariq and daugter Nezha.
- Active Golfer.