Organisations such as State Governments, Tourism Bodies, Travel Trade companies encompassing Hotels, tour operators, Heritage properties, art & Culture , Educational institutions, Guide associations, Transport operators, Museums and any other organisations with Tourism services may register in this section.
The New Tourism Foundation endeavour is to engage for
- Policy deliberations and advocacy: This will cover all aspects of tourism policies followed globally versus India Tourism and assess its impact. The council shall propose a white paper for the consideration of the Government policy makers.
- Tourism practices at state level: Each state is governed by its own policy framework. At the same time there is opportunity to engage with tourism stake holders and the Foundation will play a pivotal role in this area of communication.
- Engaging in discussion for marketing a destination and strengthening the state efforts, thereby increasing the footfall to a destination and creating wider outreach for all seasons.
- The proposed councils are :
- Art, Culture & Cuisine Council : A council consisting of organisations, entrepreneurs and others working in the field of conserving, researching and promoting various aspects of Living Heritage.
- Destination Promotion Council : The promoters of Hotels and Travel trade at a particular destination shall join this Council. They shall evaluate the activities required to promote destination thru create a cohesive group (Including Private and Government) to promote the destination.
- Heritage Council : This council consists of heritage hotel owners and other institutions engaged in promoting built Heritage. To deliberate the way and means to keep the Heritage as Key Value Driver for Tourism and carry out advocacy and activities for same
- Knowledge Council : Hospitality and Tourism educational institutions and universities shall be member of this. This council shall evaluate the need of industry. Thereafter network within institutions, to modulate curriculum and training needs, to match tourism. Senior Industry resources may join as mentors.
- Marketeers Council : Companies engaged in the marketing of tourism products using various online/offline tools will be part of this council. Bloggers/influencers/content developers/photographers/ videographers etc. will deliberate and forecast the trends of the industry.
- Museums Council : A council consisting of Museums and Galleries owners and other institutions engaged in conserving and promoting Indian art and culture through Museums.
- Policy Advocacy Council : For each region & States, Hotel/Travel Trade/Transport invested in tourism will formulate this council. This council shall evaluate the best policies and practices for tourism and network with government for adaptability.
- Technology Council : Companies engaged in technology support for tourism industry both for marketing and operations, with software solutions for travel trade/ hotels/ airlines/transport/Loyalty programs. They shall deliberate enhancing the guest experience and lowering the utilisation cost.
- Young Achievers Council : For each region/state etc, this council shall evaluate and plan the activities/ events/ Expositions to be carried out for a state/region and the resources for same, to create wider outreach for destination.
- Members will be invited to participate in meetings, at their location, and share their valuable inputs.
- Members shall get special registration consideration for events organised by New Tourism Foundation.
- Members shall share the articles and information which shall highlight their destination for newsletter/Blog
The Annual Subscription for this Category is Rs 5000 (Rs Five thousand only) +18% GST